Hair care is a significant part of beauty, but many of us face unavoidable problems like dryness and hair fall. But the most common problem among men and women is oily scalp. Oily scalps became a huge issue for those with long hair. Many of us spend a lot in buying shampoos and conditioners to handle the mess but many a time these products make our hair dry. Here are some solutions by which you can fight back your oily scalp.
The main cause of oily scalps is accumulation of dirt, which may lead to a lot of problems like may face other problems like dandruff, mentally and physically stress, which later results in hormonal imbalance. Oily scalps can be seen in those people who have poor hygiene, food allergy or skin problem. Nevertheless these problems can be handled with appropriate treatments and home remedies.
How to cure oily scalps?
You can find a number of products regarding hair care, for instant result one must look for those shampoos which have sufficient amount of zinc pyrithione, salicylic acid, coal tar or selenium sulphide as there products slows down the death of skin cells in the scalp. With regular use you will find less dandruff, relief from inching and inflammation. A daily hair wash with a shampoo containing salicylic acid will surely reduce the amount of oil present in your scalp. Try to avoid the use of hair dryers as they make your hair dry.
Oily scalp treatment : Home remedies
- Oily scalps can be cured if you apply a good home remedy. Fresh lemon juice on scalp for nearly 20 min can give better results.
- Gentle head message with coconut milk leaves a good effect on your oily scalp.
- Regular use of tea tree oil will surely give you appreciable results.
- A pleasant hair message using your fingers gently over your scalp will improve the circulation of blood and will activate the scalp cells.
- Apply yogurt for soft and oil free scalp.
- Drinking plenty of water and eating fruits can somehow help you in getting rid of the oily scalp as it makes your hair healthy.
- Mixing rosemary with your daily shampoo will give you relief from excessive dandruff which becomes a cause of oily scalp.
Hopefully these home remedies and product help you in curing your oily scalp but don’t forget to seek doctor’s advice and try to avoid bath with hot water, go for cold one as it closes the pores and help in controlling the release of oil. Eat as much fruits and vegetables as possible. Have plenty of water. All these steps will surely help you in getting rid of oily scalp.