Do you want to make your hair grow faster, longer and stronger ? Well, who doesn’t and I’m happy to congratulate you that you’ve reached just the right page.
We do NOT promote any hyped up hair products that do nothing but damage your hair, here on ScalpAdvices it’s about real tips that have been tried and tested by our experts for hair growth and you’re going to get the best of advices that are practical and affordable to get a faster hair growth.
Well, you might be surprised to know that there isn’t a specific scientific proven way to ensure faster hair growth but there has been constant research and here are some of the top ways to actually get accelerate your hair growth and obtain longer healthier hair.
Many people usually get into the trap of buying hundreds of hair products and then end up ruining their hair because of constant exposure to multiple chemicals, so here are some tips to get longer hair fast without having to resent to synthetic hair products.
Take Special Care of your Hair
Get your Hair examined and cut at regular intervals. Seeing a hairdresser periodically can really help get rid of split ends end bad hair that can hinder hair growth.
Some tips to ensure best hygiene for your hair are :
- Comb your hair regularly.
- Avoid washing your hair daily, apply hair oil every time you wash your hair and wash every alternate day or at a gap of two days.
- Massage your hair while washing your hair.
Getting a scalp massage (preferably oil massage) is a great way to nourish your hair roots with things required for better hair growth.
Moreover, a massage will improve blood circulation in the scalp region and hence result in faster hair growth and the hair will become healthier both in terms of strength and beauty.
How to do the Massage :
- Rosemary oil, olive oil or coconut oil can be used for the massage.
- Heat the oil in microwave for some time until it’s quite warm.
- Gently massage the scalp whilst applying the warm oil and rub gently with finger tips all over the scalp.
Get rid of scalp residue
Clean up residual stuff on your scalp that includes dust particles, dandruff or small foreign material that can clog hair follicles and hinder hair growth.
Weekly cleansing of hair using apple cider vinegar and water helps in getting rid of this residue.
Flip your hair upside-down
Well, this tip works out pretty well as it helps your hair follicles to relax and unclog by generating a reverse the flow of blood.
Keep your hair Mosturized
Moisture has been a great ingredient to ensure maximum hair growth. While using hair product like conditioners, avoid applying on entangled hair and apply only on the lower half of the hair and in all means avoid applying them on your scalp or straight on the roots.
Do not use hair products on daily basis and keep oiling after consequent washes as this will help hair get the required nutrition for a healthy growth.
Use a natural conditioner
A combination of three drops of lavender oil, five drops of rosemary oil and two drops of sage essential oil in one liter of water can act as an effective natural conditioner with no side-effects.
Using this natural conditioner to rinse your hair at the end of every hairwash is a great idea and you can see significant improvements in your hair quality and length in no time.
Check on your Diet and Nutrition
Your hair generally reflect the overall health of your body. Intake of a healthy, nutritious diet will absolutely help in ensuring longer, stronger and shinier hair growth.
Intake of healthy (rich in vitamin) food items like spinach, beans, broccoli, green bell peppers, lettuce, milk, fish, strawberries, avocados, tomatoes, bananas, apricots, yogurt, soy products, oregano, flaxseeds, nuts, whole grains etc can really help you substitute all those fatty foodstuff that do nothing but add onto your calorie intake.
Miscellaneous tips to ensure a healthy hair growth
- Do not stress yourself too much with anything.
- Wash and comb your hair periodically.
- Check with your doctor for any health issues that may hinder with your hair growth and development.
- Avoid drastic changes in diet.
- Do not tie your hair too tightly and use clips to keep them intact.
- Brush your hair before the morning shower.
- Avoid stylizing your hair too much.
- Avoid using too many chemicals and hair products on your scalp/hair.
- Avoid harsh treatments like dyes, tints, bleaches, straighteners, and permanent waves on your hair.
- Use shine spray or UV protection for hair every day.
- If you’re a swimmer, consider wearing a swimming cap to protect your hair from chlorine damage.
I hope this article really helped you out. If it did, then kindly consider it sharing with friends and family members who are undergoing the hair growth problems.