If you are unhappy with your thin and straight hair and always wanted them to be curly, then you must apply accurate hair styling tools and steps by which you can get perfect curls for the whole day.
Seven Easy Steps to Get Curly Hair
1) Wash your hair like you usually do, But this time apply half of the amount of conditioner you normally use.
2) With a clean towel dry your hair and apply a little amount of mouse all over your hair, from roots to tips. Towel wrap your hair again but this time Evert rubbing them in lieu squeezes and scrub you hair from tips to the ends.
3) Apply a thickening spray or a root lifter, if you are applying a root lifter then make sure you use it only on your hair roots. After this apply some thickening spray all over your hair.
4) Blow dry your hair while comb them with your fingers gently. If needed use a brush but try to avoid it and if you do apply it gently on your hair.
5) From the base of your head split the hair into small sections for easy curling. Sprinkle the spray on each section nicely before using your curling iron on them. Role the partitioned hair one by one around the curling iron, give at least 10 seconds to each section. With the help of bobby pins, pin your curls to your head. As soon as you curl one section, pin it to your head before you move to the other one.
6) When you’re done with the pinning of each curl to your head, blows dry them for nearly a minute. Then spray the hairspray all over you curls once again.
7) Let the hair stay stationery for some time, then one by one remove the bobby pins. Gently move your fingers through your hair but do not brush or comb them. For final touch spray you hair with the hairspray, this will keep your curls beautiful and shiny for longer time.
If you follow each and every step appropriately then you’ll undoubtedly be able to have beautiful long lasting curly hair.